Where to Apply for a Work Permit Canada Visa?
You normally have to apply for a work permit Canada visa form outside Canada. Sometimes, you can apply as you enter Canada or from inside Canada, but many of the requirements are the same. How you apply and how long it will take to process your application depends on the kind of work you will do when you come to Canada.
You must apply for a work permit Canada Visa outside of Canada if:
- You or your accompanying dependents need a temporary resident visa, or
- Your accompanying children (6-18 years old) need a study permit, or
- You or your accompanying dependents require a medical examination, or
- You are participating in International Experience Canada, or
- You will be working as a live-in caregiver, or you will be working as a seasonal agricultural worker, or
- You or your accompanying dependents have been convicted of a criminal offence.
You must meet the requirements to:
- enter the country,
- stay in Canada and
- get a work permit
This means that you may also need a visitor visa.
- Application from Application for Work Permit made Outside of Canada
- Family Information Form (IMM 5645)
- Two passport photographs
- Processing fee in the acceptable format.
- Valid Passport – there must be one completely blank page available other than the last page. Visa validity will coincide with the work permit validity or passport validity whichever is shorter as the visa cannot be valid beyond the passport validity.
- A copy of the Labor Market Opinion (LMO) provided by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), if applicable.
- Your job offer or contract from your prospective employer giving your job title, wages and working conditions.
- Proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered such as employment references outlining previous jobs and job duties, copies of relevant education certificates, proof or professional qualifications.
- Proof of financial support to cover the expenses for the duration of your visit.
Useful Related Links:
Embassy Contact Information:
Contact the nearest Embassy/ Consulate for Canada for the most up-to-date information on what documentation you specifically may require to enter Canada.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page and other such web pages on this website are provided in good faith as a general information guide only, and the use of this website as an information resource or other is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. While every effort is made in presenting up to date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any other website to which these pages connect or are linked.
Source and Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owners/s is the:
-Citizenship and Immigration Canada- URL: cic.gc.ca
The viewer/user of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources or the user’s own government representatives for the most up to date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.
Related Search Terms:
canada work permit processing time + canada work permit for indians + canada work permit requirements + canada work permit agent + canada jobs work permit + canada work permit extension + canada work permit fee + canada student work permit +