Jobs in Qatar in AL Muntasser Contracting & Trading Co. Will | Qatar Jobs
One of the most reputed contracting and trading company AL Muntasser open the vacancy for the various position.
There is several vacancies for Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter, Painter, Mason, Still Fixer, Driver and Labor.
Main Power – Ozone Oversease Service Pvt. Ltd
- Interview Date:
- Itahari: 17th Bhadra 2073
- Janakpur: 18th and 19th bhadra 2073
- Butwal: 20th Bhadra 2073
- Kathmandu: 21st and 22nd Bhadra 2073
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number:
|Q . R||Nrs|
For more contact details go through this advertisement below.
Tips For Your Application:
In the present competitive world, there are many job seekers more than the job givers. You have to be one out of hundreds of candidates to be stand on top of all. Many people do the common mistakes while they are submitting the job application. We wish you are the one out of hundreds of candidates for your better future. So keep in mind these mentioned points while submission of job application so that you can purse your feet on what you deserves. Read carefully…
- Always be dressed well while picking up and dropping off an application because first impression is the last impression.
- Arrive prepared with the information that you need: This include your resume, social security number, valid driving licensee if you have and so on. If you had done any job previously, you have to know the address and phone numbers of the previous employers as well as starting and ending salaries.
- Always read and follow the instruction carefully because these things are also the way to determine the employers either they are sincere in the concern matter or not.
- Always use the black pen while filling the job application since it is the international standard to use black ink. Also complete the application neatly as far as possible.
- Give details your skills, accomplishment and not include your experience in terms of only duties and responsibilities. Keep in mind that you have to show how you are differently capable candidate for that specific position. Also give the details of your education and other organizational skills related to the position of job.
- Do not leave blanks however if the question on the application do not apply to you simply you can write “not applicable” or “N/A”. Never write ‘see in resume’ while filling the job application.
- Always remember that you should not provide the negative information of anything i.e. may be the previous employers or anything else.
- Always be truthful and never lie.
- Don’t mention specific salary requirements. You can say salary can be negotiable.
- Always provide references because every employer wants more information about you from your previous employers or from your teachers or may be from your friends.
- Keep your application with your resume.
- Proofread your application before submitting it, check all dates, name etc..
We wish you all the best for your bright future. Keep in touch with us we are continuously inform you when there is vacancy announcement for any categories of jobs throughout the world.
Related Search Terms:
qatar jobs + jobs in qatar + attractive qatar jobs+ apply qatar jobs +