Canada Work Permit (VISA)
Canada work permit is issued to a person who is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada (for a specified job and length of time). It is required whether or not the employer is in Canada. To apply for a Canada work permit at a visa office, you must be legally admitted to or a citizen of a country that is served by this visa office.
NOTE: Canada Work Permit
- A work permit does not let you live in Canada permanently. To do so, you must qualify under an immigration category as a permanent resident.
- Your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children may apply to come to Canada with you, and, if they wish, apply for a study or work permit.
How to Get a Work Visa for Canada?
- In most cases, you will need a written job offer or contract of employment from your employer in Canada before you apply for a work permit.
Your employer may need to get a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire you. This is a document form the Government of Canada that gives your employer permission to hire a foreign worker.
- You will also need to provide evidence that you meet the requirements of the job offer.
- If you are applying for an open work permit, you do not need to provide a written job offer with you application. Open work permits can only be issued to
- Accompanying spouses children in certain cases.
- Participants in International Experience Canada (working holiday)
Some jobs do not require a work permit. If you are a citizen of a country that requires a temporary resident visa to enter Canada, you will need to apply for a visa if you do not need a work permit.
Useful Related Links:
If you are thinking doing work and applying. You can apply online sitting in the home. You can read and aware of the consultancy where you can apply. All the details what the consultancy do and what you must do so that you don’t becomes the victims of consultancy and lose your valuable money. All the description and details to apply online is describes. Visit the following link to apply online and find more details.
Embassy Contact Information:
Contact the nearest Embassy/ Consulate for Canada for the most up-to-date information on what documentation you specifically may require to enter Canada.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page and other such web pages on this website are provided in good faith as a general information guide only, and the use of this website as an information resource or other is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. While every effort is made in presenting up to date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any other website to which these pages connect or are linked.
Source and Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owners/s is the:
-Citizenship and Immigration Canada- URL: cic.gc.ca
The viewer/user of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources or the user’s own government representatives for the most up to date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.
Related Search Terms:
canada work permit processing time + canada work permit for indians + canada work permit requirements + canada work permit agent + canada jobs work permit + canada work permit extension + canada work permit fee + canada student work permit +